- Professional Services
- Food & Beverages
- Food & Beverages
From $30 for a Printed Hardcover Photo Book with up to 50 Pages from My-books
- You Save
Time left to buy
The deal is on,
Deal activated at
12:37 a.m. with 1 bought
- My-books are back with new options!
- Available in 3 ‘Classic’ sizes - Landscape 11x8.5”, Square 8.5x8.5” or Portrait 8.5x11”:
- $30 for a Classic Size Printed Hardcover Photo Book with 20 Pages
- $35 for a Classic Size Printed Hardcover Photo Book with 30 Pages
- $40 for a Classic Size Printed Hardcover Photo Book with 40 Pages
- $45 for a Classic Size Printed Hardcover Photo Book with 50 Pages
- Available in 2 ‘Large’ sizes - Landscape 12.5x10” or Square 12x12”:
- $40 for a Large Printed Hardcover Photo Book with 20 Pages
- $45 for a Large Printed Hardcover Photo Book with 30 Pages
- $50 for a Large Printed Hardcover Photo Book with 40 Pages
- $55 for a Large Printed Hardcover Photo Book with 50 Pages
- Nationwide delivery included.
- Be truly creative - place photos, text & graphics anywhere on the page, with as many photos as you like.
- The perfect personalised gift for your friends & family this Xmas.
Delivery within 10 working days of your order.
My-books Customer Support and Production will be closed from 23 Dec 2013 - 8 Jan 2014. If you place an order during this time, it will not be produced until after Jan 8 2014. Nationwide delivery included in price. Refer to page 2 of your voucher for ‘How to redeem your voucher code’ instructions. Free desktop software available for both Mac & PC at www.my-books.com. Broadband connection preferred. 1 page is 1 side of a piece of paper. You are welcome to add more pages – but there will be a charge at checkout. Customer is 100% responsible for proofing their project before submission. Photo books are not checked before printing and orders cannot be edited/cancelled once submitted. 1 voucher, per book, per order. No refunds, no extensions, no exchanges, no cash back. Not to be used with other offers. Need help? Contact My-books via www.my-books.com/customer-support.
If you really need convincing...
Keen to see how easy it is to make a photo book? This video can show you how it's done in just three minutes. You can complete an entire project before most ordinary web-based programs have finished uploading your photos.
Customise every page with as many of your own images as you like, adding titles, captions and more. The vast collection of graphics and themes offers unprecedented customisation not restricted by rigid templates. With 1,900 theme variations and 1,400 graphics (plus the ability to add your own) you're totally spoilt for choice. Plus the advanced editing features such as tinting, transparency, styled text, and airbrushing offer elegant blending effects.
Want to show off your masterpiece? You can share the digital version of your photo book for free. Upload straight to Facebook, Twitter or email for friends and family to view, edit and order a copy for themselves. Couldn't be easier!
There's no need to feel rushed when making your project too - feel free to save your project and come back to edit it later.
My-books is a proudly New Zealand owned & operated company, with all photo books made in Wellington.
Have any questions? My-books excel at customer support; contact them through www.my-books.com/customer-support. Plus check out their Facebook page for hints, tips and creative ideas!
My-books - the perfect personalised gift for your friends and family this holiday season.
No comments yet, be the first!
More treatsView all