- Beauty & Spas
- Professional Services
- Food & Beverages
- Food & Beverages
$78 for 2 People on a Peninsula Wildlife Kayak Tour from Eden Cafe & Boat Hire (value $150)
- You Save
Time left to buy
The deal is on,
Deal activated with
- $78 for an unforgettable 2 person sea kayaking tour to see the incredible variety of the Otago Peninsula wildlife (value $150).
- No experience is needed.
- Each trip needs a minimum of 2 people, with a maximum of 8.
- Trip can be taken at a very slow speed, so it suits most fitness levels.
- Very experienced local guides with great knowledge.
- Stable single and double sea kayaks.
- Ideal location.
Booking essential. Subject to weather & availability. 24 hours cancellation policy applies. Life jackets provided & must be worn. Minimum of 2 people for the trip to depart. Max of 8 per trip. Deal does not include refreshments or transportation. No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not to be used with other offers.
Eden Cafe & Boat Hire
Wellers Rock Wharf
If you really need convincing...
This beautiful and relaxing trip starts at Wellers Rock and goes all the way to Tairoa Head, where you are most likely to see little blue penguins, fur seals and sea lions, plus many marine birds including shags (Cormorants), Royal spoon bill and of course, the Royal Albatross with its three metre wing span. Get even more info here.
Sea kayaking is by far the best way to view the remarkable wildlife of the area. The trip takes between an hour and a half to three hours (return), depending on your level of fitness and how long you want to spend out there.
Waterproof bags will be provided to protect your valuables.
Important things to bring on the tour:
- drinking water
- sun glasses
- sun block lotion
- and most importantly - a good, fun spirit!
No comments yet, be the first!
More treatsView all