From $588 for the Taranaki Forgotten World Highway Tour incl. Accommodation, Guided Transport, Breakfast, Morning Tea and Lunch from Eastern Taranaki Experience
Time left to buy
1 more needed to get the deal
- Want to explore Taranaki? Today's treat is just the ticket to the Taranaki Forgotten World Highway.
- Enjoy a 3 day, 2 night Taranaki Forgotten Highway Tour including accommodation, guided transport, breakfast, morning tea and lunch.
- Both nights at the Stratford Heritage Lodge & Cottage:
- $588 for 2 people
- $980 for 4 people
- 1 night at the Stratford Heritage Lodge & Cottage and 1 night at Whangamomona Hotel:
- $672 for 2 people
- $1148 for 4 people
- Eastern Taranaki Experience combines award winning service with great accommodation.
- This is a Best Price Guarantee treat. See the bottom of the page for more details.
Booking essential, subject to availability. Please note that Stratford Heritage Lodge has only 2 twin rooms and 2 queen rooms available each night. A valid credit card is required when checking in to the hotel to cover any incidentals. Best price guarantee subject to conditions at the bottom of this page. No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Must be used in 1 visit. Not for use with other offers.
Eastern Taranaki Experience
06 765 7482
103 Miranda Street
If you really need convincing...
- Arrive in Stratford for a night's stay at Stratford Heritage Lodge.
- If you arrive by 1pm, they'll arrange a complimentary afternoon outing for you.
- Dinner is at your own cost, with options to self-cater or dine out.
- Depart at 9am to explore the first heritage trail in New Zealand.
- Stop at Douglas Brickworks site, then on to Te Wera for morning tea - learn about the forestry history and visit the camp site, now an education centre.
- Head to the historic village of Whangamomona to explore and enjoy lunch at the hotel.
- Travel further east to the heart of Tangarakau Gorge and visit the 74m Mt Damper Falls in the lovely Moki Forest area.
- Enjoy an evening's stay in a remote and secluded valley off the highway in a renovated quaint cottage, where you'll be treated to a 2 course evening meal.
- You'll make your way back to Stratford with a side trip to the Makahu area, driving through the 166m Makahu Tunnel.
- Enjoy morning tea and a chat with a local farming couple.
- Follow a back country road before joining with the highway again.
- Tour finishes at approx. 1pm with lunch at a local café.
This treat includes 2 nights accommodation with full linen in Queen or Twin rooms, all transport in an air conditioned vehicle and all meals from breakfast on day 2 to lunch on day 3. There's also the option to spend one of the evenings at the Whangamomona Hotel for dinner, accommodation and breakfast (prices as above).
With extensive knowledge of Forgotten World Highway Adventures and Mt Egmont/Taranaki tracks, Eastern Taranaki Experience combines award winning service with great accommodation. Visit Taranaki like you've never seen it before.
The Best Price Guarantee means:
1. The merchant offering This Deal guarantees that the price offered is the lowest price offered for This Deal on any Competing New Zealand Website within 24 hours of This Deal going live.
2. This Deal means: accommodation at the same property, of the same room type, date, length of stay, number of guests and including the same add-ons.
3. Competing New Zealand Website means: any travel website available at a .co.nz internet address.
4. If you find a lower price, contact Treat Me at email@example.com and send us evidence (like a screen grab of the Competing New Zealand Website) and we'll refund you the difference between what you paid and the price you found elsewhere.
5. Note that we will only refund you if we are able to verify the rate you've found.
More treatsView all