From $3110 for Options on a 7 Night Round Trip South Pacific Cruise, Departing Brisbane on the Pacific Dawn + Flights from Lets Cruise
- Fine Print
- 5 options to hop aboard P&O Cruises' Pacific Dawn 7 night South Pacific Cruise round trip departing Brisbane on the 22nd March 2014. Includes return flights from Auckland.
- 7 night cruise aboard P&O Cruises' Pacific Dawn.
- Convenient Saturday to Saturday departure.
- Ports of call include Noumea & Lifou in New Caledonia and Vila, Vanuatu.
- All main meals, entertainment and onboard activities.
- Return Economy Class airfares from Auckland – Brisbane.
- Departs Brisbane 22nd March 2014!
The Fine Print
Bookings are essential and all bookings must be made by the 11/12/13.
Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change.
Flights out of Wellington or Christchurch will incur an additional surcharge payable directly to Lets Cruise.
No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Must be used in one visit.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
Are you looking for an all-inclusive getaway that includes sun, sea and a beautiful big boat? Well funnily enough, that's exactly what today's treat is.
Lets Cruise is offering you and a friend (or friends) a place on their 7 day round trip South Pacific Cruise which departs from Brisbane on the 22nd of March 2014. You'll get to see the sights of Brisbane, New Caledonia and Vanuatu while in between luxuriating on the good ship Pacific Dawn. Return flights from Auckland, meals and onboard entertainment are all included in the price, so all you need to worry about is packing your bags and learning the difference between port and starboard.
5 massive options
- $3110 for 2 people in a twin Interior Cabin
- $3390 for 2 people in a twin Ocean View Cabin
- $4055 for 2 people in a twin Balcony Cabin
- $4805 for 4 people in a 4 berth Interior Cabin
- $5250 for 4 people in a 4 berth Ocean View Cabin
Twin cabins feature 2 beds that convert to a queen-size bed. Single size rollaway available. Can also accommodate a cot with queen-size configuration. Balcony and sitting room area for entertaining. Private ensuite bathroom with bath and shower. TV for in-cabin entertainment, safety deposit box and wardrobe, fridge, desk and chair.
4 berth cabins feature 2 lower beds and 2 upper beds. The lower beds convert to a queen-size. TV for in-cabin entertainment. Desk with chair. Private ensuite. Fridge. Safety deposit box. Wardrobe.
The Pacific Dawn Designed by world-renowned Italian architect Renzo Piano and currently cruising out of Brisbane year-round, Pacific Dawn has just emerged from her recent dry dock looking better than ever! One of her most exciting features has to be The Dome, a spacious entertainment area featuring amazing views by day and great live entertainment, comedy shows and jazz events by night. When it comes to dining on Pacific Dawn her passengers are spoilt for choice. Theres the buffet restaurant and a la carte in the main dining room and The Grill offering casual options by the pool. For a small cover charge guests can explore the flavours of Asia with an 8 course banquet at La Luna or, dine in style at celebrity chef restaurant Salt grill by Luke Mangan. Complete with over 184 affordable balcony cabins, 4 age-specific childrens centres, 9 bars and lounges, 2 outdoor pools and 4 spas, library, duty-free shopping, adults only retreat The Oasis, a gym and day spa, Pacific Dawn is truly a relaxing way to cruise!