TreatMe.co.nz ("TreatMe " or "We") try to ensure that we only promote offers that our Members will enjoy. We understand, however, that occasionally, this is not always the case. This Policy sets out the circumstances in which TreatMe may provide refunds to our Members ("Member" or "you") in respect of a specific Deal.
TreatMe will provide an automatic refund where:
• we are required by law to do so;
• we have made a mistake in advertising a Deal that fundamentally misstates the product or service that is the subject of the Deal;
• prior to the redemption of the voucher during the Voucher Redemption Period, the provider of the Deal ceases trading or ceases to provide the goods or services the subject of the Deal.
Circumstances that DO NOT qualify for Refunds
The following circumstances DO NOT qualify for refunds:
• where you have first contacted TreatMe after the conclusion of the voucher validity period. All refund requests must be submitted in writing while the offer period is still on foot;
• where you have failed to read the Specific Terms and Conditions of the Deal (located under 'The Fine Print' section on our Website on the day of the Deal), and the General Terms and Conditions (https://treatme.co.nz/info/terms-conditions); or
• if you change your mind after you have purchased a Deal (for whatever reason);
• if you are unable to obtain your preferred time to experience the Deal; or
• if, after you have used a restaurant Deal, you were not satisfied with the meal;
• if you lose or misplace your voucher; or
• if the business on behalf of whom we are advertising the Deal does not honour the terms of the Deal because you have failed to present the voucher on redemption; or
• if you cannot redeem the Deal prior to the end of the Voucher Redemption Period due to travel commitments; or
• if you cancel a scheduled appointment such that the cancellation voids the voucher in accordance with the business' cancellation policy (for example, if you don't 'show up' for a scheduled appointment, or cancel an appointment without providing the notice period as provided by the relevant cancellation policy); or
• If you have had a dispute with the business on behalf of whom we are advertising the Deal; or
• if you are late for your booking, and the business decides to cancel your voucher; or
• if the Deal experience did not meet your general expectations (for whatever reason);
• if the Business does not have availability to redeem your voucher because you have not attempted to make a booking within a reasonable period of time (as determined by TreatMe) from the Voucher Expiry Date.
Any accidental voucher purchases will incur a processing fee.
Submitting a request for a Refund
A request for a refund must be submitted via the form located on the `Contact Us` page of the TreatMe Website. All Members requesting a refund will be required to provide full particulars as to why they are not satisfied with the quality of the goods and services that are the subject of a Deal.
TreatMe will verify
TreatMe will verify the validity and veracity of some or all of the particulars of a request for refund by consulting with the relevant merchant responsible for fulfilling the offer. TreatMe may also ask you (by phone or email) to provide additional information in relation to the refund request.
TreatMe may refuse request
In circumstances where we believe that a request for a refund does not fall within the scope of this Policy, is misleading, incorrect and/or deceptive or is otherwise invalid, TreatMe may, in its absolute discretion, refuse a refund request. TreatMe is under no obligation to provide you with reasons as to why your request has been refused. Please note, any fraudulent refund requests will be immediately referred to the relevant authorities.
Refund to Credit Card
The refund will be credited to the Credit Card account used to purchase the Deal. Any refund provided by TreatMe is in no way an admission of liability by or on behalf of TreatMe or the admission of any other fact in connection with any act or omission which led to the request for a refund being submitted by the Member.
Change to Policy
TreatMe may change this Policy at any time at our absolute discretion by posting the revised policy on this Website. It is your responsibility to review the terms of this Policy regularly. Your continued receipt of our daily emails will constitute acceptance and acknowledgment of the terms of this Policy.
Any feedback or questions regarding this Policy should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and addressed to the Chief Operating Officer.